I promise not to dare..
I promise not to cry…
You know me so well, you know its all shaky inside…
I promise not to look… and cover all behind
Dont push me to the obvious.. let me dry the shapes in the sun…
I remember every inch of your soul.. every muscle when you laugh
You know my mind is on the edge.. and the blade cuts so deep like us
I promise not to hate
I promise not to fight
But you know I change like hell
You know I keep no lies..
Could we bury all the lights on the ground?
Could we stand and see how everything is left in the black?
Lets take one shot…lets live one chance…
No human can live in doubt.. no human can deny an ache.
I will put a stone on my head… and break all the uterus thoughts
Play the perfect goodbye song and wave with the eye in the sun.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario